WE ARE BACK.
Angela Webber (of The Doubleclicks) joins us for Play It Again, Charlie Brown, a fascinating examination of the feminine responsibility, all the rocks, and convincing people you're from the future – all sandwiched between about 15 minutes of uninterrupted Beethoven music.
Synopsis: A terrible girl loves a terrible boy who does not love her back… because he is terrible, and she is terrible. She gives him an opportunity to play his music in front of a live audience; he's a dipshit. Also, some things are in cans, and a girl is angry at a jump rope & everything else in the whole stupid world.
Topics of discussion include:
- the marketable skills of the Peanuts gang;
- watching a dog fall asleep to piano music in real time;
- our new self-help book, "How To Win Friends & Convince People You're From The Future";
- Maybe Getting That Combo Together We Had Once Before, and other totally normal human phrases;
- Sally hating everything (including Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the rocks);
- in this month's Cosmo, "The One Trick To Make Man Stop Playing Piano & Pay Attention To You";
- Lucy fails the Turing test;
- a sustained blast of aerosol right to Peppermint Patty's face.
Angela M. Webber can & has done every kind of production under the dang sun. She's one half of the feminist-nerd-folk-comedy music duo The Doubleclicks, co-host of the So What Do We Do? podcast, and her hair looks great.
Audio blandishment by Ken Plume.
- Check out his highly excellent interview podcast, A Bit Of A Chat With Ken Plume.
- (Ken's chat with Josh / Ken's most recent chat with Molly)
Go to http://waffle.media for more good good content.