Special guest Kayla Cagan joins us as we review 1968's He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown, in which Snoopy is an irredeemable sociopath with little to no consequences.
Don't believe us? See for yourself!
Topics of discussion include:
- a nesting doll full of bad decisions;
- what NOT to do when your dog is setting sink fires & kicking people in the taint;
- the first appearance of Roy (the light of Molly's life);
- Peppermint Patty's unflinching certainty that Snoopy is not a dog, but a human boy with a big nose;
- the problem of holding Snoopy accountable for his gratuitous and violent outbursts when he lives as both dog and person, and can therefore not be strictly held to either set of social mores;
- a round of expressed glands, on the house!
This week's guest Kayla Cagan is on Twitter as @KaylaCagan. Kayla can currently be found running social media for the LA Festival Of Books (April 9-10), at @LATimesFOB and #Bookfest. Her novel Piper Parish will be available from Chronicle Books in the spring of 2017.
Questions? Comments? Dump them into our asking box.
This episode was reblandished in May 2017 by Ken Plume - asitecalledfred.com/kenplume