[note from management] We recorded this episode through a yet-unnamed intermediary app, and some syllables of our conversation got totally meatlumped. We're not sure what it means or how to fix it, so you'll just have to pick it up from context clues. Also, this episode is like 2 hours long, so you can thank this weird sound lump for shaving seconds off your listening time. You're welcome?
A boy gets a concussion, and is placed in a kennel. Also, a dog reads pornography.
- an arpeggiated synth bass line that drills a hole in your head;
- what a whoop-di-doo is, structurally;
- John McEnroe's abandoned Motocross career (#tennisrage);
- Linus VanPelt as every dude on the internet;
- pornographic magazines for dogs;
- the things people did just feel something during WWII;
- resting crab face;
- being trapped in the aftershow dimension;
- one of the worst things Josh has ever seen (including a movie called Devil Fetus);
- A LITERAL QUIZ!
Kathleen DeVere (@Kathleen_LRR) can be found performing & streaming with LoadingReadyRun. Check out her previous guest appearance on this show (It's A Mystery, Charlie Brown), or her permanent hosting appearance on her new show The Panalysts on YouTube.