- being personally offended by humidity;
- feminizing gendered signifiers in the Peanuts AU;
- the second Brazil reference of the season;
- Mandatory Smooching Day in 7 Year-Old Land;
- grade school square dances and other theme days;
- a blur of conscripted smooches.
Maurene Goo is the author of several acclaimed books for young adults, including I Believe in a Thing Called Love and (her latest) The Way You Make Me Feel. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and cat, Maeby. maurenegoo.com
It's Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown is available for your home viewing on Amazon.
Peanuts Gallery is a proud member of Waffle Media.