We review 1967's You're In Love, Charlie Brown, in which Charlie Brown repeatedly divests himself of all responsibility for his foolish, self-defeating choices.
Topics of discussion include:
- peanut butter sandwiches;
- garbage playground taunt songs;
- putting hair poofs & breasts on cartoon birds;
- a delicate whisper of leafblower noise in the background of this sound mix;
- the coining of the superlative "trilbiest";
- chaos muppets;
- Charlie Brown as assassin;
- Aunt Miriam, Marian Call's grizzled in-universe counterpart;
- several exemplars of terrible behavior
Questions? Comments? Dump them into our asking box.